Lesson

Lately, on my life's journey, I've learnt an important lesson. When it comes to friends, it's quality that counts, not quantity. Those who know me know that i know alot of people. But how many are my friends? Sincerely? A handful. What counts is, these are the best people I've met. Some of them are HI, KP, TF, HJ, AB, AG, EY, ZA - You know who you are :P


My friend made this special supplication for all her friends, and in turn do the same for my friends (including her) and for my friends of friends,

=====================
ya Rab, I'm a very ungracious being, and do not deserve your bountiful Blessings upon me. My friends are very dear to me, ya Rab, Bless their lives with happiness and success. Ya Rab, be with them in times of adversity and pain. ya Allah, make their faces shine with pure knowledge and peacefulness. Ya Rab, diminish all the pain and sorrows from their lives. Ya Rab, help us all grow in love and harmony, and help us make this world a better place for all of us. ya Rab, let us always be united.

May they always be a source of inspiration to all those around them. Ya Rab, grant them what's good in this world, and the Hereafter- the rivers and castles of Paradise, and keep away from them what's bad in this world, and the Hereafter- the ever hot Hellfire... ya Rab, please accept my sincere duas in tears
=====================

No comments: