Introducing....

Those who know me know how often I meet new friends - like every other day. This can be in the form of a new blog that I add to the reader, a friend of a friend I meet somewhere randomly, renew old connections through Facebook, meeting people @ fitness centre, masjid, work, Arabic classes, the list goes on... I love being connected. And some of you might even remember a list blogs I used to link to - "friends of friends (of friends)".

Some one left a message on a friend's blog. My friend told me she didn't know the commenter. So I started my investigation - within minutes - this unknown commenter became a friend of a friend (through more than one chain). She is friend's with someone I know. She's also friends with a sister who is friend's with my friend's fiance. complicated, i know :)

Anyhow, the purpose of this post was to introduce a new friend:
Farhana of s k e t c h e d s o u l . The blog's very creative. She starts off craft projects, shares recipes, writes book reviews and much more.. Her and I have a similar taste for books! She even makes Hijab pins herself, and was kind enough to share the instructions

The "ask" is to check out her blog and share with other sisters who might be interested in the craft projects and recipes, add it to your reader, or just bookmark it..

2 comments:

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister Hafsa,

How did I miss this post?!? :(

Aww, it's so sweet of you (masha'Allah) to introduce me, jazak'Allah! Very much appreciated! You made my day!

I'm glad to hear we have similiar tastes in books! :) *learning more about Hafsa each day*

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Hafsa said...

walaykum salam rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu..

I know how you missed it.. There was an information overload that week. I had posted too many posts :)

Wa iyya kum.