Thoughts of Hajj and Eid

Alhamdulillah, this year, i can't wait for Hajj. I've been learning about Hajj for about a month now, and I'm waiting for the days the rituals. So I can almost imagine myself of what the hujjaj are going through. My friend, hrah's going. And I can't wait to hear her experience as well. First hand. When she returns, i hoping to listen to EVERY event, of the 20 days she'll be away.

In that spirit, here's a beautiful poem on Sacrifice: Sacrifice: Poem. Don't forget to share the joy of Eid with others. Toronto Muslims has some practical tips for us- Share Eid Al-Adha with Neighbours & Colleagues

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hafsa.. you're such a sweetheart!
i was thinking of recording my experiences on my mp3 player.. since I often talk to myself..lol!
I'm debating if I should take my PDA or not... I dont really want to come back with pages of notes to type... or mebbe I can just give it to my sister to do it.. muhahah...
please make dua!

Anonymous said...

May Allah enable you to perform Hajj next year inshallah.
Ameen.

Anonymous said...

Ameen.

humairah, I will make dua. And yea, try and record the events, but make sure it doesnt distract you from worship. If it does, then forget the recording - it's not important at all.