Pay It Forward, Will you?

So this time I chose to be tagged, and thanks to Farhana of sketched soul


The idea is, I'll send a handmade item to the first 3 people who leave a comment on this post asking to be part of this wonderful exchange. In return you have to 'pay it forward' by making the same promise on your blog.

I have a confession to make: I'm not the most creative person in the world. But I'll try.

And there's a disclaimer. Employees of 'Hafsa's Close Friends Ltd' are not eligible for this offer. Not sure if you qualify?

Ask yourself: how often are blessed with Hafsa's company (in person; some conditions apply*)?
About a 100 times a day?
couple of times a week?
once a week?
couple of times a month?
If you've answered 'yes' to at least one question, then you don't qualify. I'm sorry.

*conditions: Could be virtual IF we send each other at least TEN emails per day, at least one phone call every 24 hours, AND a couple of hours online conversation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I get in since I do not fullfil any of the "Hafsa Ltd" conditions?

:)

Humairah Irfan said...

Gee Hafsa, I never thought you'd exclude me out of anything! And all I get is a sorry???

Sheepoo... you're into handmade stuff? I'd like to see what you come up with! :)

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister Hafsa,

Haha.. very very funny! masha'Allah. Oh my dear Humairah, how lucky you are 'blessed with Hafsa's company'..hehe :)

TEN emails a day?... wow, does that every happen?

Insha'Allah I hope the gift 'exchange' goes well, and pray Allah blesses all those who have the intention of doing good.

Masha'Allah Sheepoo, I'm glad you joining it!

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Hafsa said...

Sheepoo, you are in - on one condition tho - that you are spreading the tag thro ur blog :D

Humairah, I was going to write more than 'sorry'. But I figured you could read the unspoken.. which i still have no doubts about :)

farhana... walaykum salam rahmatullahi wabarkatuhu.. yup, blessed company it is ;)
..ah..your question about TEN emails, I'd just have you look for the answer on Humairah's blog..

Jazak Allah for passing this on, farhana. Too often we spend on our friends, and family - and that's an easy thing to do, 'cuz we love them. A challenge would be to do a favour for a stranger, and to be sincere. May Allah accept our efforts and intentions..